net developer job michigan

So here’s the deal – We’re looking for passionate .Net Developers to work on cutting edge technologies with one of our long-time clients in Michigan. The position will utilize the latest versions of Visual Studio and MVC frameworks. Our Michigan client has a fun, faced paced environment where forward thinking is accepted and preferred. If you know someone with these skills, introduce them to Brightwing and you can earn a $1,250 referral bonus and a $50 Visa gift card!


How does it work?

1 – Submit your .Net Developer referrals online at

2 – You will automatically recieve a $50 Visa card for any .Net Candidate who interviews with us. For            successfully place candidates, you will earn 20% of the $1,250 bonus upon placement and the                remaining 80% will be paid out after the employee has worked 90 days.

3 – In addition, to thank you for your kindness, you will receive a $25 gift card for every 5 qualified                referrals you provide in a 12 month period.


What makes a referral qualified?

A qualified referral will contain one or more of the following criteria:

   Someone you’ve worked with in the past

   Someone that has been personally referred to you

   Someone you met while networking


* Please note, all Brightwing employees will earn additional points under the Partner Points Program      for the initial referral as well as the candidate placement.